The copyright of the Content (eg programs, information, data) and the Services of the website (site) e-languagecenter.edu.gr that have been introduced in the Network, are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Any of the following is prohibited:
- creating productive labor or
- misleading the public about their actual provider of the Content Website.
Only with the prior written permission of the e-languagecenter or any other copyright holder may any:
- transmission or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
The website e-languagecenter.edu.gr provides the content, products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. For example information, names, photos, illustrations. In no case is the website e-languagecenter.edu.gr responsible for any claims of a legal or civil and / or criminal nature. Nor for any damage (positive, special or negative), which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists of:
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction etc. from visitors of the website or third parties for a reason related to:
- with or without operation and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information available to him and / or
- from any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
The use of the website must be done exclusively for legal purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good manners and
- these terms, and
- not to perform acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of e-languagecenter services.
This website may contain references to third party websites. E-languagecenter is not responsible for the content of these pages as well as for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to them at his own risk.
The website e-languagecenter.edu.gr makes every effort for the good operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the operations of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements.
The website e-languagecenter.edu.gr reserves the right to:
The names, images, logos and insignia representing e-languagecenter or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of e-languagecenter or third parties protected by their respective trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
The use of the services by the users of e-languagecenter.edu.gr implies the full and unconditional acceptance of these terms. For this reason the e-languagecenter recommends users to read carefully the texts that follow and for any question they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration – User Account
During the registration process as members of the services of e-languagecenter.edu.gr, users will be asked for some personal data and information. Each user undertakes to:
a. provides true, accurate, valid and complete information and
b. maintains and diligently updates its registration details to maintain true, accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete information.
During the process of registering and creating the account, the user will be asked to set a personal password and a user name. Users are solely responsible for:
- all transactions carried out through their personal username / password and more generally through their account (user account) and
- exercise due diligence in safeguarding the above information.
E-languagecenter advises its users to take all necessary security measures to:
- avoid the illegal or unauthorized use of the services of e-languagecenter.edu.gr and the password to them by third parties.
The e-languagecenter also recommends to its users:
- memorize the password and
- avoid marking it on objects or points that may be accessible to third parties.
The e-languagecenter allows member customers to change their Password, if they wish. The personal data will remain unchanged, the system will now identify the customer with a different secret password.
Finally, the e-languagecenter advises its users to be very careful and to always “logout” from their account at the end of each use of the services. This can prevent unauthorized access to their account by third parties.
E-languagecenter is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from users’ negligence to comply with these terms.
The e-languagecenter reserves the right, if it realizes any of the above, to deactivate any such account, without any notice to the user.